Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st time i ever kicked someone in the face...



this is jus a party snap after the fact, me n j.e. are obviously unharmed, do to the fact that we get down promptly and thouroughly. wescott n malouch came thru to get buck, so were at the local 4-t liqour store (shout out to dre villa!!) and in standard hanover park procedure, some big mexican is talkin shit. Now dont get me wrong, he was big, but dressed like a pollak clubhead, so respect was not an option. i think the beef started over malouch hollerin at dudes sister. so basically i jumped out movin whip (i see you dom) n ran up n he tries pushin my head down so i juke n come up with the risin right hook n almost simultaniously BINO comes thru with a charging ram punch of some sort n knocks the fool down. so i start kickin this guy in the face, hard (my last run in with the hanover police resulted in my truck bein impounded n me gettin robbed/my ass kicked by the cop, so i wanted to promptly end the dispute) so anyways, im gettin my david beckham on n his sister starts hittin/pullin my hair so j.e. drops to one knee n starts drillin this fool n we dipped. i kno its not right to jump someone but u have to understand, in h.p. the cops are reckless and you never know how many mexicans your gona have to deal with. long story short, dont fuck with the gully crew in person


note: T kay-slayed those glass shelves by the end of the night, sorry suzi..

No comments:

Post a Comment